What to wear during competitions
- The Club’s Citadin competition swimsuit (to be purchased at the beginning of the season)
- For boys: the brief lycra or the Jammer lycra.
- For girls, the superproback High performance swimsuits
- The high performance swim suits style fastskin, LZR racer or aquablade are allowed during compétitions.
- The Club’s Citadin swim cap (supplied at the beginning of the season) · The Club’s Citadin T-shirt (supplied at the beginning of the season)
- Other authorized team-wear earned as the swimmer progress
What to wear during in pool trainings
- Swimsuit of your choice. Only swimsuits allowed;
- Swim cap of your choice.
- No swim caps representing other teams;
What to wear for dry land trainings
- Shorts, t-shirt and running shoes are mandatory;
To recognize achievements
In recognition of qualifications, the club will provide swimmers with team-wear bearing the emblem of the Club.
- For swimmers qualifying Provincial Development or age group: Pants
- For swimmers qualifying P1: A hoodie
- For swimmers qualifying P2: A jacket
These clothes cannot be purchased. They are awarded based on merit. For swimmers who win team-wear, they may purchase replacement at their own expense.
When reaching level one Timer clinic, an official will receive a shirt with the Club’s crest. This shirt will be replaced as needed maximum once a year.