Athletes code of conduct
I am a member of Les Citadins Swim Club, as a swimmer:
- I promise to arrive on time with my equipment (bathing suit, goggles, and cap) ready to practice.
- I will pay attention to the advice given by my coach and
- I promise to work my hardest to attain the effort required to improve. The training may be difficult but I must try to reach my full potential.
- I will work to the best of my ability and talent
- I will be present at all practices and participate in all competitions
- I will treat all equipment with respect (kick boards, pull buoy, racing lanes and locker baskets). I will show my team spirit by wearing the team uniform
- I will respect my coach, my team mates, swimmer of other clubs and officials
- I will always speak respectfully in a non-threatening manner.